- Represent and advise the Board of Governors and system of higher education
by providing counsel, training and services regarding education, administrative
and employment law and litigation;
- Prepare and review contracts, leases, and real estate transactions;
- Research and draft legislation;
- Appear before courts and administrative agencies.
- Negotiate twelve (12) separate labor contracts;
- Represent and advise in grievance and arbitration hearings.
|Coleman, Anne Marie
||Director of Labor Relations
Staff Assistant to General Counsel
Biographical Sketch of General Counsel
Last updated June 30, 2008