- Represent and advise the Board of Education, the Council on Postsecondary Education, and system of higher education
by providing counsel, training and services regarding education, administrative
and employment law and litigation;
- Prepare and review contracts, leases, and real estate transactions;
- Research and draft legislation;
- Appear before courts and administrative agencies.
- Negotiate fifteen (15) separate labor contracts;
- Represent and advise in grievance and arbitration hearings.
|Coleman, Anne Marie
||Director of Labor Relations
Biographical Sketch of General Counsel
Last updated June 30, 2008